- The service you are being provided today requires a complete payment prior to services rendered in order to hold your appointment date/time, unless other arrangements have been made in advance (see payment plan policy).
- All payments are due 24 hours prior to your appointment, otherwise your appointment will be cancelled.
- Accepted forms of payment are PayPal, card, cash, or check. However, please note that cash and check are not acceptable forms of payment for distant clients. All invoices are sent prior to your appointment via PayPal (you will receive an e-mail from PayPal with invoice and directions on how to submit payment - you do not need a PayPal account for this). *There is a $25 fee for any returned check.
- Payment plan policy. A payment plan may be arranged between you and Halley Holloway Nutrition, if needed. You will be required to sign a payment plan agreement. Please contact Halley to discuss the best plan for you.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, Halley Holloway requires at least 24 hours notice. You may change your own appointment at vCita or by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No show policy. If you inadvertently miss your appointment or don’t reschedule within 24 hours, you have 1 no show/late cancellation forgiveness. You may reschedule your appointment for a later date/time at a rate of $175/hour (an additional $25 fee will be applied). This allows Halley to schedule her day to assist as many clients as possible.
- All services provided are thoughtful and individualized to each unique client. Because of this, we do not offer a refund for services rendered.
- Late appointments. If you are less than 10 minutes late, the appointment will occur (minus the late arrival time). Any late arrival greater than 10 minutes is considered a no show (please see the no show policy).
- We respect your privacy and strive to keep your information confidential. However, all correspondence (email, phone calls, video conferencing, and text) is through non-secure/unencrypted channels.
- Halley Holloway Nutrition does not accept insurance at this time.
- Packages may include (1) email or phone call per week not to exceed 15 minutes should you have questions between appointments.
- Should you choose not to complete all sessions included in your package, you are not entitled to a refund.
NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS STATEMENT
During your appointment(s) Halley Holloway may recommend specific supplements as a part of your personalized nutrition plan to help support your health and healing. Please review the following information about the use of supplements.
- When supplements are recommended as part of your personalized nutrition plan, you will be provided with specific guidelines on dosage and duration. Following these guidelines will help you get your best expected outcomes. However, Halley Holloway cannot be responsible for outcomes if you fail to follow the guidelines provided.
- It is advised that the use of recommended supplements be monitored by Halley Holloway or another healthcare professional.
- It is recommended to discontinue any supplement(s) if a negative reaction occurs and to immediately contact Halley Holloway for further guidance.
- Please note that Halley Holloway does not diagnose or treat. For this reason, supplements are not intended to treat any condition or disease; supplements are recommended only to support your specific health needs.
- Halley Holloway recommends professional line supplements to ensure better quality and purity. These recommended supplements are available to you through Halley Holloway’s virtual Fullscript dispensary as a courtesy. You are not obligated to purchase your supplements this way, however you will receive a 10% discount off retail price (or 15% discount if purchasing a package). Your purchase through Halley Holloway’s virtual dispensary is a way for you to support her business. Halley is always very appreciative of your support!
MEDICATIONS AND SUPPLEMENTS WITH LEAP
- PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS:
DO NOT discontinue any medications prescribed by your doctor without your doctor’s consent.
DO have your medications reviewed by a pharmacist to check for reactive ingredients. If reactive ingredients are present, consult with the pharmacist or your physician about finding an equal replacement.
DO be aware that as your body changes, your need for the type and amount of medications you are taking may change. Consult with your doctor.
- DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS:
Discontinue all supplements that are medically unnecessary. Ingredients in supplements are considered untested and may interfere with the healing of the gastrointestinal tract. Consult with your physician to determine which ones are considered medically necessary and which are not.
- All sites maintained under Halley Holloway Nutrition are continually under development. Halley Holloway Nutrition and Halley Holloway makes no warranty of any kind, implied or express, to the accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for any purpose of information contained on this site.